Starting with the 2015-2016 school year the way that parents login to PowerSchool has changed. Instead of having to login to each student separately you will now create a parent account and link all of your students to that account. This means you only have to remember a single username and password. Please follow the directions below to setup your account.
- Go to www.southbarber.com and click on the Parents link under PowerSchool.
(click on pictures to see full size images)
- Click the Create Account Tab and then the Create Account Button.
- Fill out the form completely. Click Enter at the bottom of the page.
- The access ID and Password are the same as the username and password you previously used to access your students information. Usually the child's first name and first initial of their last name followed by a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence (e.g., Steven Wonder Access ID stevenw Access Password ab123c)
- If you do not have the Access IDs and Passwords please email Luke MacKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org with the child's name, grade and birthdate.
- You should now be back at the Parent Sign in screen.
- Enter the Username and Password you created when you filled out the form.
- Click Sign In.
- You should now see a screen like this. Congratulations!
- The only differences you should notice from the old version are
- All of your students are listed at the top in the blue bar. Simply click the one whose data you want to see.
- There is a District Code at the bottom of the left hand column. Use that code to setup your mobile app on your phone or tablet.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.